Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sick of It

I'm sick of it. I've had it up to here. Absolutely fed up with it.

What is 'It' you may ask?

Well, 'It' is the religious message broadcast by one of my former favourite shows, The Simpsons, and it's sister show, Futurama. Now, there has always been a few references here and there about living 'the good christian life' but even since the Bush administration came to power it seems like every other episode is trying to tell me to become a christian. Which, I might add, offends me deeply. I used to love The Simpsons, but now, no. It's just so god-damned infruriating!
Futurama tipped the boat today. They actually impied 'God' existed and created the universe and the whole 'Intelligent Design'* bullshit. I cant describe how offended I was that The Simpsons is being used in such a propagational manner.

Fuckers.