Monday, August 08, 2005

Warning: Rant Alert, Foul Language To Follow

I fucking hate Morrisons. Hate them, hate them, HATE THEM. My fiancee works for them. They mistreat their staff to no ends and have no qualms about it. Perhaps its just this particular store, which I will not name, or it may well be the entire company but fucking hate them. I have lost count of the times my fiancee has come home in tears, stressed enough to want to pull her own hair out. Today was one of theirs. Thankfully she has recently discovered the calming effects of marijuana so she is ok now. However, the damage ceated by these bastards has been done. When she started there she was brimming with confidence, could happily apply for any job she could. Now, however, her confidence has been worn down by the constant remarks and condensending attitude of her superiors. Now, when she is looking for another job, she is just too scared about the interviews and has a very negative attitude. They have turned my loving partner into someone whom she did not used to be. And for that I hate them anymore.