Monday, August 15, 2005

Podcasting

Podcasting, Podcasting and Podcasting. That's pretty much all I have heard recently. I'm not going to sell out on written word as that is now and always will be the primary. It's just something I've fancied having a dabble in. I've just bought a new microphone on eBay, a little dubious about it as is one of them 'Ship Ftom Hong Kong' things. If I lose it it's only a fiver. I am in the process of looking for free software and hosting as I am a cheapskate. Only Joking. Ha Ha Ha. Meh.

I've always wanted to be a radio 'DeeJay' and this is my shot at it in my own little world.

I dont know if I have any readers, well, I know I have 2, Bill Sticker of Walking the Streets* and Lennie Briscoe of The Special Constable's Blog*, but if anyone has any thoughts on this please leave a comment as feedback always good. All feedback is constructive criticism.

*(P.S. Thank's guys, seriously)