Saturday, July 16, 2005

*Hanging head*

Yes, I admit it, I am a Harry Potter fan. Yes, I wanted to be at my local big WH Smiths to purchase the new book at midnight. No, I didnt manage too because I ahve to bloody work. Which now means at 1530 when I finish I shall be running my slightly overweight* self to the bookstore to purchase my copy. Then I am going to sit back and read it. All of it. Well, not all of it straight away, that would be too much. Im working again tomorrow so I need to save some for after my shift.

I will be posting a review on News, Reviews and Attempts so if you are interested on what I thought check it out in a couple of days. For peace of mind I will not release plot details, just review writing style, overall suspense etc.

*a blatant lie, more like morbidly obese. Ugh..