Saturday, April 09, 2005

Prescient Vision

I have a problem i would like a new perspective on.

For a few years i have believed i have some kind of prescient vision. I dont believe i can see into the future or anything, its just certain things happen that creep me out. I will use The Simpsons as my example of what has happened a few times, most recently today, about 20 mins ago.

This morning whilst walking home from town i thought of a specific part of a Simpsons halloween episode sketch, The Homega Man, the one where France nukes Springfield. I thought of the part where Lisa says 'the many layers of lead paint in this house made the perfect bomb shelter!'.
Then i didnt think any more of it. I sit down to watch tv, turn it on and the Simpsons is on, and guess which episode? The halloween special with 'The Homega Man'. Creeped me out. And this has happened quite a few times over the past few years and with other things.

What do you think?