Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Driving

Why is it that when some people drive, when it comes to turn a corner, they either indicate late or dont indicate at all, then give me evil looks when i scream at them 'USE YOUR FUCKING INDICATORS!!! THATS WHAT THEY ARE THERE FOR!!'. Unfortunately, no-one has stopped to argue with me so i can scream some more. I've lost count of the amount of times ive nearly been run over by these morons. Idicators are there for a reason, use them. I dont drive properly yet, however i have had quite a few lessons and it is a very imortant issue that you know how to use your indicators. Now, the people that dont use them i assume, are aware of how to use their indicators, so in essence they just choose not to, which leads me to believe they are intentially trying to run me over. Bastards.