Saturday, February 19, 2005

Christianity's Downfall

I am a fan of the Harry potter series, the books and the movies. I just found this website, http://www.fillthevoid.org/Children/HarryPotter.html. According to the Christians behind this me reading the HP books means im going to hell. So, according to their logic, are lots of kids and other adults unless they accept 'GOD' into their hearts.

oh I should probably take this point ot make it known I F**KING HATE religion, Christianity especially. You may argue I have no right to voice my opinion on that because I am not a Christian. Wrong, I am a former roman catholic, I have been on both sides of the fence and the grass is definitely greener on this side, believe me!

anyway, this website, what a waste of perfectly good webspace. I mean imagine if a 10 year old child reads that, they will be scarred for life and me feel scared into becoming part of the biggest brainwashing organisation ever. Also, which would be more likely to send hoe to hell, reading Harry potter, or psychologically tormenting a 10 year old? Seems a pretty easy answer to me.

I believe their own feverent moaning, adamant refusal to accept that other people have beliefs that are actually right and attempted brainwashings will bring them down. Currently religion is at its lowest point ever, fewer and fewer people are turning to religion or accepting their view of events. Thankfully.